The Mi A1 was launched under Android One program with a promise to provide two years of software update by Google, Xiaomi started the Beta testing for oreo based ROM in mid December and started rolling out Android Oreo update to Mi A1 on 31st Dec as it promised.
After updating the phone user start getting many issues including,
- Unresponsiveness of camera app
- Unresponsiveness of dialer app
- Battery drain while Bluetooth turned on
- Swipe on fingerprint sensor gesture not working
- Unresponsiveness of Recents app button
- Unresponsiveness of ambient light sensor
Xiaomi has acknowledged a couple of issues and posted a workaround for unresponsiveness of dialer app on Mi Community, the dialer app was getting hanged and there was significant response delay while making a call. As per Mi Community admin MyJio app was causing the delay.