As Nokia came back to the competitive market with Android phones the company has started launching new mid-range budget phones in the market. Finally, Nokia has launched Nokia 3.1 in Nepal.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Overview:
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is a tall device sporting a 6-inch screen that has a 77.5% screen-to-body ratio. This display is an IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor that is coupled with 3 GB and PowerVR GR8320 GPU. The CPU has a clock speed of 2.0 GHz.
On the software side, the 3.1 Plus runs on Android v8.1 Oreo. It comes under Google’s Android One project like every Nokia smartphone. So, you can definitely expect it to receive the Android v9.0 Pie update sometime in the near future.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus features dual camera setup on the back equipping two 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel cameras with the secondary lens acting as a depth sensor. Likewise, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter on the device.
There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner on the smartphone. The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with a 3,500 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch IPS LCD HD+
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 12nm
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 (Android One)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB with expandable memory
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP, f/2.0 aperture + 5MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture
- SIM (s): Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint, gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colours: Blue, White, Gray
- Battery: Non-removable 3,500 mAh battery
Nokia 3.1 Plus Price in Nepal
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is already available in Nepal. It has been priced at Rs. 23,999. For that price, it will go head-to-head against smartphones such as the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and the Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo among others.