Lava, one of the struggling smartphone manufacturer, has been producing first rate smartphones over time. Perhaps due to its insufficient advertising and marketing or maybe due to the market has being eaten by the various big smartphone company which includes Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi, this enterprise has not been able to make a vast dent in its sales.
Regardless of this incompetency, Lava has launched yet another smartphone in Nepal, the Lava R3.The smartphone has faceID unlock referred to as the “Face id“. This cell phone was introduced to Nepal through Ambe Mobiles, the official distributor of Lava mobile in Nepal.
Lava R3 specification
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6737
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex- A53
- GPU: Mali T720
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: 32GB, 3GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, bokeh effect
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, capable of bokeh effects
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
The expected price of lava R3 in Nepal will be RS 18,499