Ethical Hacking Training in Nepal, Hacking Course in Kathmandu
One Cover Private has announced to start Ethical Hacking Training course in Nepal. The company has also promised that the course will be 100% practical based and live session for interested students. You can join this course at only Rs 20000 and the duration of the course will be 151 days, 2hrs a day. Company has kept two shift for the course, Morning shift 6:30 Am to 8:30 Am and evening shift will start from 6 PM to 8 PM.
If you are interested to make a career in Cyber Security than it will be the right choice for you.
Nowadays, the scope of Cyber Security is increasing, and courses in this domain are the most demanding, and Ethical Hacking courses are the starting point, as they motivate you to think like a hacker.
There are no any prerequisites training as an ethical hacker. However, a bachelor’s degree in IT or any related subject is a big plus for better job opportunities.
Information Security Officer, Information Security Analyst, Chief Information Security Officer, Certified Ethical Hacker, Ethical Hacker, Cyber security Consultant, Information Security Manager, etc.
Training Cost includes:
Training Fee, E-Books, Training Attendance Certificate, Materials for Exam Preparation, Extra Practice Time.
What will you learn? Students going through this training will learn:
1. Information Security world and key issues plaguing it
2. Footprinting: types, tools, and countermeasures
3. Network scanning: tools, techniques, and countermeasures
4. Enumeration: tools, techniques, and countermeasures
5. System Hacking: methodology, tools, techniques, and countermeasures of steganography, steganalysis attacks, and track covering
6. Trojans: types, tools, and countermeasures
7. Viruses, Worms, and Malware: working, analysis, procedures, and countermeasures
8. Packet sniffing: tools, techniques, and countermeasures
9. Social Engineering: tools, techniques, identify theft, and countermeasures
10. DoS/DDoS attack: tools, techniques, botnets, countermeasures
11. Session hijacking: tools, techniques, and countermeasures
12. Web Server and Web Application Attacks: types, tools, attack methodology, and countermeasures
13. SQL injection: techniques, attacks, and injection detection tools
15. Wireless Hacking: Encryption, methodology, and hacking and security tools
16. Mobile platform attack: Android and Windows phone vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, Guidelines for mobile security, and tools
17. Firewall, IDS, and HoneyPot: evasion tools, techniques, and countermeasures
18. Cloud Computing: threats, attacks, security techniques, and tools
19. Cryptography: types, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
20. Penetration testing: tools, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and roadmap
For More Detail
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com /
9860-664392 / 9851161116