eSewa is your wallet in the web and in your mobile device. It is the Digital Payment Portal of Nepal enabled with hosted wallet both Internet and mobile wallet along with new and unique services like VISA Prepaid Card, Payout Agent (Cash in and Cash out) and different payment facilities.
Since it provides many advantages now it comes with new updates.
- GPRS payment system
Montessori fee payment added
GPRS payment system :
In older app you can only use sms or offline mode BUT now in this update you are able to use eSewa services with internet i.e. Now you can use app without using sms and sim unless you have eSewa ID. This feature adds Flexibility, Connectivity and Easier in the app.
Walkthrough for eSewa GPRS app:
– You will be asked to input your eSewa ID and MPIN.
– You will receive a token once you click to proceed.
– App will automatically read the received token to bind your device. (If it’s not your lucky day, you will have to input the token yourself.)Your eSewa GPRS App is now configured! Just turn on your data/internet when you are using eSewa and your transaction will take place in the cloud, no need to wait for SMS reply anymore. To view your transaction replies, click on the setting button on the upper right corner of the app. Click on GPRS activity and you will find your replies there.With this update now you can make payment instantly by using available data/internet. With this update, users will now have following advantages:- Fast transaction and instant reply.
– No dependency in the network (SMS).
– Secure; as the latest version binds your device to your account.
– Seamless integration of SMS and GPRS with the last version. Takes no time for adaptation.