Curved OLED displays aren’t just a Samsung prerogative anymore, it seems, as Elephone is eking out models with such screens, but made by one of the largest display companies in China. BOE introduced a flexible OLED screen back in October, and Elephone is seemingly the first one to take advantage of the gear that breaks Samsung and LG’s duopoly in the industry of thin, frugal displays with ultrahigh contrast ratio.
- Display: Screen size 5.99-inches AMOLED, FHD+ Curved Edge (2160 x 1080 Pixel) 10- point Display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 64-bit Processor (Octa Core 2.2GHz Kryo CPU Clock)
- Memory: RAM – 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x, 1866MHz | ROM-64GB/128GB and Supports MicroSD (TF) external storage up to 128GB
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: Non-Removable 3,550mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery
- More Features: Metal Mix & Glass Body, LTE Cat-9, AMOLED 10-point touch Screen, FM Radio, Gorilla Glass, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, 19:9 Full View Display, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner, Triple Camera, Dual SIM.